Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Welcome!

August 4, 2016

E.Q:  Who are you?
Obj: I can introduce myself to my classmates and learn about my peers.

Starter

As you sit down at your table, grab a roll of toilet paper.
Take as many pieces as you want!
Sit and wait for instructions.

 


Activity:

1.  Syllabus Review

Please click on the side tab labeled Syllabus to follow along.

2.  Questionnaire 
Take the time to thoughtfully answer the questions.


Each of you will receive a t-shirt template printed on computer paper.
Design the shirt to represent you.
It can include patterns, pictures, words, etc.
Then, in a Google Doc, write a 1/2 page explanation of your t-shirt creation.
I will hang these around the room!

Closure:
On a post-it note, write down one positive comment for yourself for this school year!




No comments:

Post a Comment